✛ wishing for snow, a vintage, 1940's look



I wore this outfit for Christmas Eve. It is inspired by a 1940's look, yet has modern elements too.

It consists of a nude colored, fitted Cashmere dress, a lace shrug, and a (faux) plushy fur jacket. I wore it with Vintage Mary Jane shoes and a handbag from FOSSIL's 54 vintage revival edition (2008).

I altered the lace shrug a bit by opening up the front and sewing on little hooks so I can chose if I want to wear it open or closed (I has a rectangular shape and is quite drapey)





Jacket, scarf, lace shrug: H&M
Bag: FOSSIL's 54Satchel
Cashmere dress and Shoes: Vintage from Good Will


0 comments:

 

Bloglovin

Google+ Followers

Emī

Emī
34 year old Slave to 2 boys and Medieval Lady from Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Also blogging at longhairedatheart.blogspot.com

Follow by Email

Instagram @silberin_manelieht