✛ Comfortable in Platforms, a tartan skirt and a leather jacket


I love Platforms because they add something special and edgy to even the simplest look. On top of that they are very comfortable and easy to walk in. Can't say that about most heels.

Granted, the heel of the platforms I am wearing is truly high, and makes me over 11cm/ 4.3 inches taller, but thanks to the thick platform of 4cm/ 1.6 inches takes away just that much height and makes it feel like you are walking on lower heels with a chunky heel. I tend to forget I am wearing towering heels.

These shoes did get me stares. And probably not only good ones because they are just not everyone's cup of tea. And then some people seem to think it must be extremely hard to walk in these...;)
They have been in style for quite a while now. With labels like Jeffrey Campbell selling millions of the Litha Platform (similar to the one I'm wearing). But the streets of Frankfurt haven't seen many of these shoes yet.







Make Up:
24 hr lip color by Maybelline New York (red passion)
Black liquid eyeliner on upper lid, draw a thin line!
Greyish blue eye shadow on upper and lower lid (hard to see plus it faded some)


I got the leather jacket on sale from Mango for only 69 Eur instead of almost double the price! The leather is of great quality and soft. It has little (flat) studs by the collar, pocket, sleeves and back and the zipper is asymmetrical with a pocket on one side and two zipper pockets, as well as zipper detail on the sleeves.


The little handbag is also from MANGO. I think the quilted leather looks unique.


The look:

Platform Boots H&M 
or check out Jeffrey Campbell for a higher priced, slightly higher heeled version! Many colors and styles available.
Jacket MANGO (on sale now!!)
Tights H&M
Skirt C&A my Vintage skirt from '96
Sweater H&M from the Vintage "Hennes" collection, also wore this in the 90's.
Quilted Leather Bag MANGO Touch, get it now!

5 comments:

Georgiana said...

I love your outfit! Very cool tights and platform boots, I would check them too if I saw someone wearing them, but in a positive way, just because they would catch my eye for being original :)

Chaosophia said...

Dem tights! Oh how I wish they still sold them.

Leathermadness - Biker Leather Jackets said...

I will write a reference for this blog. thanks a lot.

Slim Fit Leather Jackets said...

Thanks a ton for reveal really fantastic information.

Johnson Wick said...

Looks fabulous in black leather jackets . i really enjoy this type of fashions picture because i love leather fashions.Online Store

 

Bloglovin

Google+ Followers

Emī

Emī
34 year old Slave to 2 boys and Medieval Lady from Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Also blogging at longhairedatheart.blogspot.com

Follow by Email

Instagram @silberin_manelieht