✛Truths and roses have thorns about them


"Truths and roses have thorns about them..."

~ Henry David Thoreau
I hope everyone had a great start into the new year! I was unable to do a long and detailed photo shoot this time, but I still wanted to share my look for New Years.
And...I am wearing pants! It is not that I don't like pants, I just have trouble finding pants with a good fit and dresses or skirts can be really convenient and comfortable ;).

This look has a lot of 90's elements, with maybe a hint of 80's. Take the short knit sweater for example...I loved wearing these in the 90's with high waisted pants :). 

With hats it is always hard to say what time period they really belong to...this style has been brought back since the 1800's really and was also available in the 80's and 90's.

The (black) jeans are fairly high waisted and the fabric is coated actually. I will feature them again some time to show the detail better.

Simple cross earrings, a long beaded necklace and a textured sweater. The wool looks a bit like snow flakes imo.

Boots are a no name brand I picked up at a local Turkish Fashion store. We have quite a few places like this here. Some things don't look good at all but it is worth taking a look because you can find gems like this or other decent pieces.


Fashion Items:

Sweater, Hat, earrings, bangle: H&M
Pants: Only
Boots: No Name
Bracelet 1: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Studded bracelet: From a fair in PA

0 comments:

 

Bloglovin

Google+ Followers

Emī

Emī
34 year old Slave to 2 boys and Medieval Lady from Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Also blogging at longhairedatheart.blogspot.com

Follow by Email

Instagram @silberin_manelieht