✛ IIMORI Japanese Pâtisserie Frankfurt


It must be one of the best Cafe's I ever visited. Not only does the inside look amazingly cozy and like it is from another time, the food is amazing and made with lots of love. 



Azko Iimori
Owner and Founder

 I wore a dress that does have a little bit of a kimono look actually, and I paired it with my self made kimono shrug.


The only close up I have where the detail of the dress is visible. The light was very odd.
Penny Loafers with a little heel 

The sleeves are fairly wide. Note how I matched the nail polish to the dress color.

 It was fairly cold and windy..and then it even started raining. So I had to put on my leather jacket.

 Frankfurt View from MY ZEIL shopping mall

Inside IIMORI




All waitresses wore these little dresses
Buffet - Sushi and Pastries 



These were amazing! All of them. Nothing too sweet. 

Stroll to Frankfurt Oper (Opera)







Fashion Items:

Dress: H&M (now available)
Kimono Shrug: Self made
Leather Jacket: Mango
Penny Loafers: 5th Avenue (Deichmann)



2 comments:

Alina B. said...

Lovely photos as usual, love how you styled that dress Em! You manage to always marry old and new perfectly!

Emi longhairedatheart said...

Thank you!! :-*

 

Bloglovin

Google+ Followers

Emī

Emī
34 year old Slave to 2 boys and Medieval Lady from Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Also blogging at longhairedatheart.blogspot.com

Follow by Email

Instagram @silberin_manelieht