✛ A modern Chanel at Frankfurt's luxury district

"Fashion fades, only style remains the same."
Coco Chanel

I felt like it was a fun idea to wander into the richest part of Frankfurt dressed like a modern Chanel :D I entered a few stores to get a closer look at things. This part of Frankfurt certainly looks unique and glamorous with some old time charme. Also for the first time, I took a Video of the day out using Snapchat. Snapchat has this convenient feature called "Storys" where you can combine 10 second long video clips into one story. So viewers can basically view the whole day in real time. You can find me on Snapchat under the Username: ManoNiLiuhta (the moon shines in Medieval German ;)

 Vibes:


The flatlay preview for Instagram @silberin_manelieht

I stuck to the following fashion rules by Coco Chanel:

- Black and White
- Pearls
- Blouse and Jacket
- Menswear for women
- Looking put together

I also wore Vintage Penny loafers in patent leather, and an interesting bag for a modern touch.


Look:

 Outdoors I wore this menswear inspired jacket. I draped the scarf for a more elegant feel.

At Prada:




I was 32 weeks pregnant here. It was very cold and windy so part of the shoot had to be done in an empty abandoned mall.


This is one of my favorite jackets btw.!



I feel the neck cloth added a Vintage Touch- The bag picked up on the black and white theme but the yellow makes it fun and modern.



Details:


The shoes are made of oxblood colored patent leather, which adds a slightly gothy touch. I was wearing lace and fishnet socks here.



I did dark lips to make it a bit edgier. Sadly the lipstick was a bit worn off here.


Here is an Example of the Snapchat Stories I post for many looks:

video

If you would like to view future stories add me. If I know you from somewhere let me know so I can add you back!


Shopping:

I ventured into a few boutiques and looked at handbags and clothing


Dior Diorama Bag, very beautiful up close!


Interesting Celine dress. Love the shape.


I got a closer look at The Celine Nano Luggage Bag. I had to wear gloves when trying it on. It is a very beautiful bag and the craftsmanship amazing! Seriously never seen such a high quality bag. It fits lots thanks to the shape. The price tag is hefty though! At a certain point the price exceeds the quality ;)


Fashion Items:

Cardigan: GINA
Dress, Socks: Primark
Maternity Leggings, Shoes, Neck Cloth: H&M
Coat: Zara
Handbag: MCM
Necklace: Vintage Family Jewelry
Lipstick: Maybelline 24 hr lip color in 585

0 comments:

 

Bloglovin

Google+ Followers

Emī

Emī
34 year old Slave to 2 boys and Medieval Lady from Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Also blogging at longhairedatheart.blogspot.com

Follow by Email

Instagram @silberin_manelieht