✛ Styling a blanket scarf as a Wrap

One reason I love scarves is because they are so versatile and not only good to keep your neck warm. I like to drape and wrap them different ways to add a unique touch to an outfit.

On some days it is just a tad too cold for a spring or fall jacket and that is where a scarf can be useful. This is a FENDI wool blanket scarf I won on Ebay for only 16 Eur. I can only recommend Ebay for bargains like this!


The Look:


The scarf is simply belted over the utility jacket. I was 9 months pregnant here. It was drizzling all day and this look really kept me warm.



I was going to see the midwife that day.




Details








Snapchat

On Snapchat I asked your advice :)



Here is a short video of my day. To see future looks on Snapchat as well as specials about hair, beauty, accessories add me: ManoNiLiuhta

video


Fashion Items:

Scarf: FENDI
Jacket, Maternity Jeans: H&M
Bracelet: Marc Jacobs
Bag: Fossil Austin Flap
Shoes: Fila
Tiger's Eye Necklace: Bijou Brigitte


0 comments:

 

Bloglovin

Google+ Followers

Emī

Emī
34 year old Slave to 2 boys and Medieval Lady from Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Also blogging at longhairedatheart.blogspot.com

Follow by Email

Instagram @silberin_manelieht