✛ Modern Take on Hesse's Traditional Costume

My modern take on Hessen's Traditional Costume photographed at Hessenpark Open Air Museum.



I often (always ^^) find myself wanting to wear nostalgic clothing and traditional costumes in daily life. So I like to come up with outfits that have a similar vibe, but are mostly put together with modern pieces.

I will explain what I did and show different ways of styling this look.


Start with a basic romantic blouse or tunic. Either High Neck or with a collarless neckline.



Santas Little Helpers ;)


A triangular scarf tied or belted adds a nostalgic feel.





Wear the scarf over or under your jacket.







Snapchat

video


video


Fashion Items:

Bag: Fossil
Skirt: Vintage
Cardi, Blouse, Scarf: H&M
Jean Shirt: Altered Vintage 90's, Mustang Jeans


0 comments:

 

Bloglovin

Google+ Followers

Emī

Emī
34 year old Slave to 2 boys and Medieval Lady from Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Also blogging at longhairedatheart.blogspot.com

Follow by Email

Instagram @silberin_manelieht